Job Category: Full Time
We are driving the fashion retail business by delivering a rewarding employment experience in an engaging, collaborative work environment filled with opportunity and development.
Through our core values we look to inspire our employees to
Join our creative team as Marketing Manager – Corporate and Wholesale and we will provide you with:
- A flexible and supportive work/life balance environment
- Creative growth opportunities to build new skills and knowledge
- Competitive compensation package including a generous discount
About the Role: Marketing Manager – Corporate and Wholesale
As Marketing Manager for The Jones Group Canada, you will play a critical role in planning and executing marketing programs to support brand initiatives and the sales plans for key accounts. Program planning may involve: brand specific programs and plans, event planning and execution, sponsorship management, advertising placement and planning, social media planning, direct mail, production of graphics and collateral, shop development, and program evaluations.
We are searching for a team player that has:
- A passion for our products and is driven to succeed
- A solid understanding of trends and exceptional analytical skills
- A Degree/Diploma in a Marketing program (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational abilities to be able to partner and build relationships with all stakeholders.
- Critical and creative thinking and specific women’s apparel marketing experience
*marketing manager* in your subject line please