Landscape Maintenance Foreman
Job Category: Full Time
- Valid “G” Class drivers license with a clean drivers abstract
- Transportation to and from work
- Ability to drive a truck and trailer
- 2+ years experience in a supervisory role
- 5+ years experience in landscape maintenance
- Ability to work 50+ hours a week, including some weekends, during peak season
- Forklift/Skidsteer and Snow Plow operation experience a bonus
- Responsible for a route consisting of 2-6 crew members and all aspects of proper horticultural practices
- Work independently, ability to lead a crew and report directly to Operations manager
- Guaranteed year-round work
- Hourly wages from $17 - $23. Wages are commensurate with experience.
- Salary and benefits available to applicable full-time employees.
*landscape maintenance foreman* in your subject line please