Job Category: Full Time
Primary Function: To receive and inspect purchased components, and place in designated locations.
Tools & Equipment: Powered lift truck, pump truck, and appropriate personal protective equipment.
Education / Knowledge: Grade 12 Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: At least 1 year of successful industry experience.
Skills / Competencies:
- Works under minimum direction from the Receiving / Login Supervisor.
- Visually inspects received components and product for damage and contamination.
- Operates powered lift truck effectively and safely.
- Accurately identifies components and product.
- Accurately places or stages components, and product for repair in designated locations.
- Handles medium to heavy loads intermittently.
- Completes work within expected periods of time.
- Communicates well with colleagues and the Receiving / Login Supervisor.
- Works safely avoiding lost time injuries.
- Has minimum absenteeism and is punctual.
- Maintains good housekeeping of receiving areas.
- Completes records accurately, completely and on time.
- Performs other work as assigned by the Receiving / Login Supervisor.
*receiver-markham* in your subject line