Job Category: Full Time
Clinical Data Assistant
The Clinical Data Assistant encompasses administrative and project responsibilities supporting the range of clinical services provided by our company. The Clinical Data Assistant provides direct administrative and organizational support to the Clinical Department. The Clinical Data Assistant provides customer service to internal and external clients and possesses strong oral and written communication skills in English. Ability to communicate in French is an additional asset. The Clinical Data Assistant applies national and regional policies to ensure quality-driven and accountable EAP services to our clientele across Canada.
Clinical Operations Support
- Update and maintain clinical counselor listings, files, including security and confidentiality, contract information, insurance documents, and email records. Ensures accuracy, clarity, and completeness of documents.
- Process clinical notes to ensure they meet company policies and legal requirements.
- Update counselor records in EAP Expert or other IT systems.
- Provide counselor recruitment searches including research and acquisition when required for specific locations or designated regions.
- Create monthly clinical case closure reports for counselors and management.
- Review counselor invoices for successful completeness.
- Act as backup to Clinical Dept. Coordinator position when needed (i.e., making client referrals).
- Assist in managing Clinical Department internal databases.
- Provide telephone reception for 2.5 days per week.
- Organize, coordinate and implement key activities and projects, including performing associated administrative functions.
- Create presentations and support material as required.
- File documents to ensure department classification and retention standards are met.
- Respond to telephone inquiries and manage department mail distribution.
- Prepare and reconcile monthly reports in Excel.
- Arrange and participate in meetings and team activities.
- Order office supplies as needed.
- Build relationships with new counselors to assist with recruitment initiatives.
- Respond to client service issues and escalate as required.
- Assist with corporate orientations and/or marketing presentations as required.
Cross Functional Relationships
- This job collaborates regularly with internal employees and the service provider network.
- Internal contacts include: National Clinical Director, Regional Clinical Directors, Clinical Dept. Coordinator, Clinical Call Centres, Account Managers, Corporate & Finance Administrator
- External contacts include: corporate clients, and business partners.
- Multiple deadlines.
- Work performed may not be covered by instructions, standards and procedures, as development may be ongoing.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Assessing sensitivity and/or confidentiality of matters and latitude for discretion.
- Maintaining workflow despite interruptions and changing priorities.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Normal office environment.
- Highly confidential environment.
- Compliance with applicable legislation and company standards.
- College diploma, University degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years related experience in Customer Service, Administrative, or similar area.
- Proficiency in reading and writing in English; communication in French is an additional asset.
- Advanced computer skills, including Word and Excel.
- Superior organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a detailed and deadline-oriented environment.
- Team player, proactive and customer focused.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Familiarity with cloud computing and Citrix based applications.
The information written in this job description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. The job description is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as comprehensive of every job duty, responsibility, or qualification required by an employee assigned to this job. While employed in this position, an employee may be required to perform other assignments not listed in this job description.
*clinical data assistant* in your subject line please